Use Backup Balls For:
• RV trailers
• Farm trailers
• Horse trailers
• Boat trailers
• ATV trailers
• Rental trailers
• Utility trailers or any trailer that uses a receiver coupler and a ball hitch
- • Single person trailer loader
- • Perfect alignment every time
- • Easy to use
- • Glows in the dark
- • Fits any trailer hitch ball and coupler system
- • Compact and easy to store
- • Perfect loading every time
- • A ball hitch alignment post, which includes a glow in the dark sighting ball, a 48” telescoping pole – collapsing to 11½” for storage, and durable high-density nylon ball clamp.
- • A ball receiver coupler alignment post which includes a glow in the dark sighting ball, a 45” telescoping pole – collapsing to 11½” for storage, and durable high-density nylon receiver clamp.
- • A durable carrying case to store your Backup Balls.
What are backup balls?
Backup balls are a simple innovation in trailer hitching that allows one operator to hitch any piece of equipment by using telescoping ball posts that securely attach to both the ball hitch and receiving coupler of any equipment.
How do backup balls work?
Back up balls work by attaching a hitch alignment post to your vehicle’s ball hitch. The glow in the dark ball is then telescoped to a height that is easily visible from your vehicle’s back window or rearview mirror. Another alignment post is then attached to the receiving trailer coupler and telescoped to the same height. The driver can then back up the vehicle. When the two balls meet – the hitch is ready to be secured.
Model No.: BB100